- Donation to 1000 Hope Covid Project Sri Lanka - Oct 2021
- Certificate of appreciation from PDG Pat Mills for the care pack donations - Nov 2021
- Care Pack Donations to Allbright Manor Residential Care Facility - Oct 2021
- Spreading the Season's Joy through gift hamper donations - November 2021
- Lions Bunnings Sausage Sizzle - February 12, 2022
Lysterfield Lions Club
Ordinary people doing extraordinary things - supporting people with a disability, community greening, fundraising for worthwhile causes.
Here is a brief description of the activities Lysterfield Lions Club undertakes each year
- Marshalling (jointly conducted in some instances with the C8 journey team who raise funds for youth at risk)
- Bunnings Sausage Sizzle
- Christmas Chimes - raising funds for Rett syndrome
- Other Dinner nights - raising funds for Sight First project
- Selling Christmas Puddings and Cakes
- Signing carols at the Elders Home
- Participating in the tree planting campaign
- Participating in the Peace Poster campaign
Feeding street children
Funding a house for the marginalised
Funding 100 cataract operations every year
Christmas Chimes in aid of community projects
Be a part of the change. Join the Lysterfield Business Lions Club.
Our Lysterfield Lions Club meets every 3rd Thursday 7.00pm for 7.30pm start, at the Aimee Seebeck hall, corner of Police Road and Stud Road in Rowville.
If you would like to visit Please contact us, Click Here
Lion John and Lion Dr Shah presented with Melvin Jones Fellowship Awards by PDG Lion John Odgers along with the President Lion Chris Pereira and incoming President Lion Peter Canagasingham.
Certificate of Appreciation District Hunger Project 2016
We are the Lions
We meet the needs of our local communities and the world.
1.3 million men and women in 205 countries and geographic areas conduct
vision and health screenings, build parks, support eye hospitals, award
scholarships, assist youth, provide help in time of disaster and much
Join us in making our communities and the world better places to live.
Becoming a Lion
Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
To Join a Lions Club, is by Invitation, but applications are encouraged from all members of the community.
Membership is open to men and women over the age of 18 years and of good moral character and reputation.
Our Lysterfield Business Lions Club meets every 3rd Thursday 7.00pm for 7.30pm start, at the Aimee Seebeck hall, corner of Police Road and Stud Road in Rowville.